Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mother's Day Sale at Cottage Industry


If your in the Orlando area stop by. There will be a 10% off sale at the co-op I'm a part of. The sale is off of everything in the shop from Saturday, May 2 through Sunday, May 10 (Mother's Day). Also, everyone who makes a purchase during the sale week will be entered in a drawing for the gift basket. Each designer contributed a piece for the basket - It's all really cool handmade stuff! Learn more about Cottage Industry and how to get there, here.

I just finished these two girls last week! :)

Here is a picture from the store, I took more but they didn't come out that well. I think I need a new camera ;) The three paintings on the left are mine. The rest of the items on the shelf are from Erin, at One Lucky Baby. I love her stuff! Especially her Minky Baby Blankets, they're soft on one side with cute patterns on the other. Perfect baby shower gift!

No comments: