Thursday, January 28, 2010

Illustration Friday: Clumsy

It's been a while since I've submitted to Illustration Friday. So I had to get back into the swing of things. :) This weeks topic is Clumsy. I'm not much of a clumsy person except when I wake up before my morning espresso. :P I'm kinda out of it until I have some. I've been drinking Cuban coffee for as long as I can remember. It's a tradition! If you ever visit a Cuban household the first thing they will offer you is "un cafesito". So yummy! :) My favorite is Cafe Bustelo Supreme. I love it! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha! I am exactly the same way.

gatheringwonder said...

great line work

sandygrafik said...

Cute and delicate piece!

flossy-p said...

Oh No, is that lovely chair in danger of a coffee stain?

Quick, drink up before you spill it!

hehehe ;)