Monday, April 18, 2011

Update :)

Hello! Happy Monday! Sorry I haven't posted in bit :( I've just been playing catch-up since my trip. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I stayed in for the most part to clean my house (which it desperately needed) and to get some work done... isn't that a never ending task?! :P So my NY trip was a success and I had a lot of fun!! I didn't really take that many pictures tho:(. I guess I was too busy trying to keep up with the moving pedestrians lol and trying to navigate the streets of NY. I had a lovely time staying with my friend and the meeting with Mela was absolutely delightful! I'm even more tickled about being represented by her.

 So... here are my updates. I'm now over at Directory of Illustration! Yay!


And I just became a Pingg Plus Designer. Double yay!! :) If you haven't heard of Pingg, you should hop on over to their site. They have lots of fun, creative invites and eCards plus most of them are FREE!



Okay, that's it for now. Check back soon tho for some Mother's Day designs that I'll be posting. I hope you have a super creative week! :)
xo

5 comments:

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

Your portfolio on Directory of Illo.looks great Julissa! And congrats on Pingg too!

Kelly Medina said...

It all looks fantastic, Julissa! Congrats and welcome back:)

Cheers!

Kelly

Unknown said...

You´ve got a lovely blog! and such a cute portfolio! I´ll try at Pingg too
thanks for the tip

Shirley said...

Awesome work, Julissa! Your portfolio looks amazing over there..my you're busy! Congrats on all of the great work at Pingg too.

Julissa Mora said...

Thank you so much ladies! I love the blog communtity and missed it! :)