Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I've been working on


 Hello and happy Tuesday everyone! It's been a busy past couple of months and that's a good thing :) Freelancing can get scary at times when things slow down so, no complaints here. I'm sure many of you know the feeling. I thought I'd share some of my finished projects with you. I know it's just in itty bitty sections but it's all I can show for now... until they get published that is. Can't wait for that to happen! Today I'm adding color to a piece for Scholastic, which I'm super excited about :) It's my first project with them :) Better get back to it then! Enjoy the rest of the week! And thanks for all of your comments and support. I really appreciate it... you guys keep me motivated :)

11 comments:

Tamara Henderson said...

The little doggie so cute! Nice work!

Unknown said...

Wow, It might be wonderful!

kiddomerriweather said...

You do such lovely work! May you continue to stay busy!

Shirley said...

WOW, Julissa - the bits I see look FABULOUS! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see everything once they're published...you are rockin'! Keep up the wonderful work and congratulations on the job with Scholastic...(just one of many more to come, I'm sure!). Hugs!

Kelly Medina said...

Glad to hear you are busy busy! These all look great :) Woohoo!

Heather said...

cute stuff!

Julissa Mora said...

Thank you, thank you for all of the kind words everyone!! :D

Nicole said...

Very, very cute!

Rebekah said...

I just came across your site and I think the pictures are very cute. I'm an author but haven't published any of my children stories yet because I write instead of illustrate.:) Have fun with all those pictures.:)

Kari said...

I just found your work, and am in love! Someday, when I make my dreams of becoming a children's book author come true I will have to hire you!

Advocate Art said...

Lovely work and character designs!

From the Advocate team.

www.advocate-art.com