Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free Valentine's Day Cards for Kids!

Hello!  Happy New Year and Happy February! Wow, I can't believe it's been two months since I've last blogged. That's so crazy to me but I've just been slammed with work. January was the busiest month I've had in a while. I'm not complaining but it sure was nuts! Now that most of my projects are turned in, I'm looking forward to catching up on some blogs and getting organized again. :P I hope you all are well. Here's a quick freebie post. Enjoy!


Stop by my group blog, We Love To Illustrate for more v-day freebies!
Have a lovely February!
Julissa :)

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Awesome that you are back and wow, wonderful valentines, Julissa!!

bee said...

Such a sweet little kitty cat Julissa! I hope you get a bit of free time to catch your breath now that you've finished some of your jobs :) Happy February!

Unknown said...

So cool Julissa - I love your kitty. >^^<

Megan Coyle said...

These are fantastic - what an adorable kitty cat :)