Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Licensing Rep!

Hello! I am so excited to announce that I will NOW be licensing my work! Woohoo!!! That means, not only will I be attending Surtex this year, but I'll also be selling my designs. I've had this as one of my 2012 goals and I finally signed with Mary Beth, from Pink Light Studio! She is a very talented and successful woman, so I have no doubt that we'll make a great team. I will be posting new and exciting projects on here as they come along. For now, here's a write up about Pink Light Studio (showcasing one of my newer pieces) on Art Buyer Mag, the best resource for art & design licensing. Does the yellow owl look familiar hee hee? ;)

Oh, I almost forgot to mention this!! My dear friend Nina Seven from We Love To Illustrate is also one of the Pink Light artists, so I am in good company! :)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your big news Julissa! That's so exciting!

Julissa Mora said...

Thank you so much Kelli! I really appreciate it :)

Unknown said...

excellent news-hope it brings in lots of lovely projects :0)

Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

That's brilliant Julissa! Congratulations! xx

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Mary Beth is a sweetie. =)

Julissa Mora said...

Thank you so much Fhiona, Cally & Elizabeth. Yes Mary Beth is great! ;)

Shirley said...

I am THRILLED for you, Julissa..I know it's gonna be a wonderful relationship. YAY!!! Here's to big and bigger in 2013!

Julissa Mora said...

Thanks Shirley! Yes, here's to a prosperous 2013 for all of us! :)