Monday, February 17, 2014

2014-2015 Monthly Planner, Preschool Edition

I'm so excited to share the 2014-2015 Monthly Planner, Preschool Edition that I worked on towards the end of 2013 for Positive Promotion. I was first commissioned to work on the Helping Young Minds Grow cover design. Soon after, I was selected to create the art for each month as well as the hand lettering. Thank you Marty for such a FUN project! Please share this with your Preschool teachers, friends and family. Below are some sample interiors. You can browse the rest of the interior pages here!

Thank you! Stay warm!

2 comments:

linnette from paperglitter.com said...

Julissa!!!! The is wonderful! Each page is so fun and it inspires noting down things to do! Beautiful work--love it!

xoxo

Julissa Mora said...

Thanks Linette! I had a great time working with the art director and coming up with the craft activities. Hope you're doing well and that you're still loving your paper business xo