Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Illustration for Kiwi Magazine


Hi all! I've been getting ready for the upscale craft market at Cottage Industry this weekend. I just finished a lovely coloring book that I am really excited about... and will posting some pics once I get it back from the printers. I'll also have some bunnies, dolls, mirrors and greeting cards at my table. Hope those of you in the Orlando area get a chance to stop by.

Other things that are going on...The illustrations above (click on the image to view larger) is featured in the September/October issue of Kiwi Magazine. It was a fun illo... and I can't wait to see the issue. So excited!

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

2 comments:

Soggy Dog Studios said...

Congrats on the KiWi Magazine... Love the illustration.... Coming to Cottage anytime soon? We work on Fridays! You should come in for Tea!!! :)

Shirley said...

Wowwee! Julissa..this is spectacular! Love all of the characters - their expressions and sweetness is fantastic. Such vibrancy too...lovely! Congrats to you!