Thursday, November 1, 2012

November and Sandy

Hello friends,

I hope you are all well and recovering from the storm. I feel pretty lucky to have missed the worse part of the storm and have kept power. Stay safe and strong!

This month at We Love To Illustrate we are celebrating Fall! Stop by to check our happy illustrations and all of the beautiful fall colors.

Also, I've been invited back to Workbook's Creative Carnival event on November 16th. I'm really excited! I had a blast last year drawing for charity and looking forward to another great event!


3 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These are simply adorable and I love the characters and the colors of fall. There is so much that is going on right now. My head is spinning. October went out like a beast! Have so many friends and family in the city and Jersey without power and heat. I want them all to come and be with me. All we can do is think positive and pray. Sending you a whole lot of good wishes. Best to you.

Julissa Mora said...

Awww Vanessa you are so sweet! I wish your family and friends well!! I'm in NYC, as you know, and I am one of the lucky ones with power. Please email me personally and let me know if there is anything I can do to help! xo :)

Shirley said...

I love her, Julissa...she's SO happy and your style is so wonderful. I am so very happy that Sandy spared your area. It's been so hard to see the devastation out here on the west..I can't imagine how hard it must be for everyone out there. You take good care as your new city rebuilds!! Hugs and happy November to you my friend!